Twin State Salon Supply is a premium salon product distributor. We have career opportunities for full time positions in Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, D.C and parts of Tennessee.
Outside Sales Consultant
We are seeking sales professionals to represent Twin State!
Please send a video cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration.
TERRITORY SALES CONSULTANT
- Open and establish strong professional relationships with hair stylists and salon owners within the territory.
- Review monthly sales reports and identify sales trends with sales manager and distributor management.
- Provide detailed product knowledge on all products with consistency, professionalism and appropriate verbiage to salons; including sales tips, features and benefits focused on both consumers and professionals.
- Attend sales meetings and events and participate in all activities required to transmit brand message and product knowledge to all attendees
- Launch and present all new marketing initiatives to salons
- Help to implement strategic salon/store merchandising programs
- Candidates with outside sales and salon industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High sales drive
- Ability to self-motivate and manage
- Ability to prospect and close new business
- Strong negotiation skills
- Service oriented
- Adaptable to working with and educating various personality types
- Competitive and collaborative
- Field sales experience a plus
Position Requirements Include:
* Perform General Labor inside Warehouse
* Off-loading pallets of freight
* Checking off shipment contents with
basic scanning equipment
* UPS Shipments weighed, registered,
labeled and stacked
* Position does not require forklift
experience, but some awareness with floor
pallet jacks preferred.
* Salary based on experience with six
months and one year raises
* Group Health paid at 80% available
* Paid holidays, vacation, personal days
and a quarterly bonus
* Hours Mon. through Fri. 8:30am-5:00pm
Interested candidates should call, in strict
confidence, the warehouse manager, Kevin,
to discuss and receive a resumé application.
Deadline to apply is March 9th